Address Talweg Ensemble
Talweg Ensemble Kronberg
Projected plot in idyllic outskirts of Kronberg.
The highlights are:
• two cubistic semi-detached houses with 4 levels each and private elevator
• terraced garden to the rear side
• large loggias and floor-to-ceiling windows to the front side
• unique view of Kronberg Castle as well as the Frankfurt skyline
• modern yet timeless architecture in "Bauhaus" style
• sophisticated interior design and exclusive design furniture
• finely tuned material and color concept in sand and earth tones (greige, gray, taupe)
• Master bedroom with integrated dressing area and adjoining master bathroom with large bathtub and rain shower
• high-quality, custom design fitted kitchen with a mix of fine natural stone and handleless fronts
• gas fireplace in the living and dining area
• each with its own underground garage with two parking spaces
• quiet, family-friendly location in a green residential area of Kronberg
- Status For sale
- Price 750,000 EUR per plot incl. planning and shoring
- Monthly cost
- City Frankfurt
- Area Kronberg
- Address Talweg Ensemble
- Rooms 2 houses á 6 rooms
- Size 170-200 m²I Projected plot in idyllic outskirts of Kronberg
- Construction year 2021
The projected new building is characterized by a modern and yet timeless architecture, an exclusive equipment as well as a generous floor plan design on a total of four floors.
Both houses have loggias with north-east orientation at the front on each floor as well as their own underground garage on the first floor for two cars each. From there, one can access the upper floors either via the building's own staircase with integrated checkroom or via the private elevator.
On the second floor is the children's and/or guest area, each consisting of two light-flooded rooms, a bathroom with rain shower and a functional storage room with connections for washing machine and dryer.
The well thought-out spatial planning continues on the second floor. As a private part of the two luxury domiciles, one finds there a master bedroom with integrated dressing area as well as a master bathroom with large bathtub and rain shower. Additional space for working or relaxing is provided on this floor by a spacious work area with separate guest toilet and direct access to the garden.
The top (roof) floor functions as the heart and center of life of the respective house of this designer ensemble. From here, the view sweeps over the spacious living and dining room with fireplace and designer kitchen to the picturesque Kronberg Castle, the Frankfurt skyline and the private garden, which is terraced on two levels. Floor-to-ceiling windows on both sides flood this area with light and offer an exceptional living experience.
The modern and open designer kitchen with cooking island impresses with a mix of fine natural stone and handleless, matt fronts in anthracite. The design-oriented, modern, yet homely atmosphere is further emphasized by the light oak parquet flooring as well as the wide, floor-to-ceiling window fronts with golden brown window frames.
The special property is rounded off by the terraced outdoor area on two levels and the spectacular view axes, which offer an unobstructed view of the Frankfurt skyline and Kronberg Castle.
The property consists of two cubist semi-detached houses on a total of four levels. Large loggias and window fronts to the front and the terraced garden to the rear are special characteristic elements of this building project. The puristic "Bauhaus"-style facade in a stylish "greige" tone underlines the timeless elegance and modern architectural language of this extraordinary and sophisticated building project.
The planning was perfectly adapted to the topography, so that the two structures seem to literally float on the slope. The open, trapezoidal entrance to the respective underground garage further supports this "floating effect" and offers space for two cars each.
Kronberg im Taunus is a well-known climatic health resort, surrounded by forests and part of the Frankfurt city region. Kronberg Castle, picturesque old town alleys, half-timbered houses, magnificent villas, the Kronberg Golf Club and the park-like gardens and castles characterize the entire townscape. Nestled in a quiet, family-friendly and green residential area, this perfectly aligned new construction designer ensemble offers at the same time a unique view of Kronberg Castle as well as the Frankfurt skyline.