The Highlights are:
• New building / first occupancy in the best city location in Königstein
• Foresight and castle view
• Child-friendly environment in a cul-de-sac with a perfect connection
• Modern architecture in the Bauhaus style
• Double garage with charging station for electric cars and e-bikes
• large living / dining area with open designer kitchen and fireplace
• light-flooded rooms throughout the property
• Rooftop terrace and other spacious balcony and terrace areas
• spacious property with lawns and optimal orientation
• Private elevator to all levels
• High energy efficiency for sustainable living on 3 floors
• Fine materials (bathrooms / floors / kitchen / fixtures) throughout the property
• high quality fittings and cupboards such as cloakrooms with benches, walk-in closet, etc.
• Security System & Smart Home technology
- Status Sold
- Monthly cost
- City Frankfurt
- Area Königstein
- Address Georg-Pingler-Ensemble
- Rooms 7 Rooms
- Size 294 m² I Living on 3 floors with castle view, lift and roof terrace
- Floor 3 floors
- Construction year 2020
- Plot 610
These representative and extremely spacious semi-detached houses are characterized by their modern yet timeless architecture, the extremely exclusive furnishings and the spacious design of the living rooms and many outdoor areas. The unobstructed view of the Königstein Castle, Villa Andreae and the Taunus is an additional highlight. The micro location is very central, but still quiet in the middle of Königstein with the best connection.The spacious entrance with wardrobe and many practical and high-quality fittings (Rüster wood veneer) leads to the children's wing of the houses, which consists of two light-flooded rooms with a shared balcony and a large master bathroom. From the children's area on the ground floor you can reach the garden level via the staircase or the private elevator. The view sweeps over the spacious living / dining room with fireplace and open kitchen, which is illuminated by daylight through floor-to-ceiling window elements at all angles. The transition to the large sun terrace and the beautifully landscaped garden with castle and foresight is fluid. The spacious open kitchen with island and bar area offers enough space and options for extended breakfasts with the family. The mixture of wood and puristic white fronts creates a particularly homely atmosphere. This area also forms the center of life for the respective house in the ensemble. On the garden floor there is also another (bedroom), a large guest bathroom, the technology and various storage spaces.The spatial planning continues on the upper floor as a private part of the domicile. You can get here through the spacious staircase with oak parquet floors or directly by elevator.
The spacious upper floor contains a study / children's room, a master bedroom, a large dressing room and another master bathroom with a large bathtub and rain shower. The parenting area is therefore not only spacious, but also designed to be practical. A spacious rooftop terrace thus completes this private level of wellbeing.The property is rounded off by the extensively thermally insulated and modern construction, which offers numerous possibilities in a cozy atmosphere.A large double garage (with electric charging station) and other parking spaces in front of the property complete the offer.
The puristic facade in the Bauhaus style with its timeless elegance appeals to every design lover. The two double garages with chic wood paneling give the understated architecture warmth and that certain something.The extensive terrace areas and the elaborately designed garden create a special feel-good and holiday flair.
Embedded in an extremely central, yet quiet residential area, the perfectly aligned new designer ensemble offers a view of the countryside, the Königstein Castle, Villa Andreae and the Taunus. The city center and bus stop can be reached in 3 minutes on foot. You can get to Frankfurt city center in 25 minutes by Königsteiner Bahn or by car. Excellent schools and kindergartens, such as the Kids Camp or the Sankt Angela Gymnasium, are also within easy walking distance.