Address Untermainkai - Reserved
Untermainkai - Reserved
Maisonette loft with lots of potential right on the Main River
The highlights are:
• approx. 438 m² of space on two floors
• ideal for living and working under one roof
• much (expansion) potential and design options
• mezzanine floor approx. 160 m² (7 rooms, 2 toilets)
• ground floor & souterrain approx. 278 m² (8 rooms, kitchen, 2 WC's, many storage rooms)
• 2 associated parking spaces on the property
• outside areas can be designed after own preferences
• two separate entrances
• nice views towards the Main river
• ceiling heights of up to 3 meters
• perfect connection to the main station (6 minutes on foot)
• high reserves of approx. 117,000 euros
- Status For sale
- Price 1.450.000 EUR
- Monthly cost 1.400 EUR
- City Frankfurt
- Address Untermainkai - Reserved
- Rooms 15 rooms
- Size approx. 438 m² I Maisonette loft with Main river view
- Floor Mezzanine, ground floor & souterrain
- Construction year 1955
The two areas are located in a well-kept apartment building on Untermainkai directly on the Main River. Here you have the possibility to combine two separate units into a unique loft/office or "living and working under one roof". Both units are empty and ready for free use. Here you can incorporate your own taste and style and realize your dreams.
Currently, the space was used as an office. The property thus offers the ideal investment opportunity to use both units or rent out the space differently. Both units have their own basement rooms and two parking spaces directly on the property.
The multi-family house with a total of twelve units was built in the fifties to the heyday of Bauhaus and Eames. The building impresses with its many window fronts, high ceilings and the direct location on the Main with free water view. It is located on a 531 m² plot and is in good condition. Due to the high reserves of 117,000 euros, renovations of the facade, entrance area and stairwell can be carried out in the near future.
The loft is located on the edge of the Gutleut quarter in the first row directly on the Main. Here, culture, fine dining and leisure activities meet urban lifestyle. The nearby "Museumsufer" offers world-class museums such as the Städel, Liebighaus and the Museum of Applied Arts. The green parks invite you to stroll and jog.
The well-known restaurants Frankfurter Botschaft and the Holbein's Restaurant in the Städel as well as the Bahnhofsviertel with the in-places Stanley Diamond, Roomers Hotel and Walon & Rosetti are all within walking distance.
The location is also characterized by excellent transport links. The motorway access to the A66 and the A3 and A5 motorways can be reached in just a few minutes. The Frankfurt Airport is about 15 minutes away by car and the central station can be easily reached in just 6 walking minutes.