Address Villa Reichenbach
Cubist masterpiece on a parklike plot with own forest and lake
The highlights are:
• superlative project by architect duo Brammer Etchegorry (BE Architecture)
• high-quality construction of concrete, wood and glass
• architecture inspired by Mies van der Rohe Pavilion in Barcelona
• 650 m² of living space on three levels
• unique open space concept with airspaces, patios and sundecks
• 6 bedrooms and 4 daylight bathrooms
• large gym / fitness area with sauna
• spacious terraces and balcony areas up to 150 m²
• outdoor natural infinity pool
• 4,815 m², park-like property (expandable up to 13,784 m²) with its own forest and lake
• retractable garage for 6 cars
• full basement with lots of storage space and large wine cellar
• lushly planted patio as a green oasis in the center of the house
• spacious barbecue and chill-out lounge and water lily pond
- Status Sold
- Monthly cost
- City Frankfurt
- Area Falkenstein
- Address Villa Reichenbach
- Rooms 9 rooms
- Size 650 m² I Cubist masterpiece on a parklike plot with own forest and lake
- Floor 3 floors
- Construction year 2019
- plot 4.815 m² (expandable to 13.784 m²)
This cubist masterpiece is will be created on a park-like plot of up to 13,784 m² in and extremely exposed and absolutely quiet plot in Königstein- Falkenstein. Through a private road the idyllic property can be reached. With its south exposure it is located in one of the best micro locations of the Taunus - the Reichenbachweg.
The projected new development of the architects Brammer Etchegorry represents a unique symbiosis of sophisticated design and integration into nature. In the complex planning much emphasis was put on the selection of materials reaching from local oak to concrete and glass.
The property has 650 m² living area divided into two levels and an additional basement level. A total of six bedrooms, four daylight baths, a wellness area with sauna and gym and a separate au-pair area will be created. The prestigious premises are divided into a large living/dining area with fireplace, music room with cinema, an open professional kitchen with working areas made of local slate stone, library, study, wine cellar and many other room possibilities. An internal patio serves as the center and green room divider of the various rooms. From each room you have visual axes and a unique view to the surrounding nature and the protected Reichenbachtal. All rooms also have access to the balconies and expansive terraces with a lily pond and natural pool.
A retractable garage for at least six cars with direct access to the house completes this architectural highlight.
The villa, architecturally inspired by Mies van der Rohe's Barcelona Pavilion, has a unique design language and, through its materials, blends with the surrounding lush nature. Designed by the duo Brammer Etchegorry (BE Architecture), the interior and exterior planning and conception of the domicile places special emphasis on brightness, generosity and a local, organic material selection.
Falkenstein is one of the most sought-after and expensive locations in Germany, and thanks to its proximity to the financial metropolis Frankfurt, it is particularly attractive. In just a few minutes one can reach the A66 and 661 heading straight to Frankfurt city center. It can be reached within 20 minutes and the Frankfurt airport is only 25 minutes away. The capital Wiesbaden and the beautiful Rheingau with countless, internationally renowned wineries can be reached in about 30 minutes. Falkenstein has become an epitome of the Frankfurt Society through the Villa Rothschild and the Kempinski Hotel Falkenstein. The city center of the adjacent Königstein can be reached through the picturesque Mühlweg within about 10 walking minutes.