Address Winterfeldtstrasse 35 - Reserved
Winterfeldtstrasse 35 - Reserved
Living & Working - Studio with large shop window and view into the greenery
The highlights are:
• combination of living and working (atelier feeling thanks to 3 m large window fronts)
• high ceilings of over 3 meters
• possible living area towards the garden / courtyard
• free design options
• two separate entrances (from the street and garden area)
• other possible uses: café, practice, office or showroom
• fantastic listed facade from 1886
• perfect location directly at Winterfeldtplatz
• ready to move in from 1st Jan 2020 (currently rented out as a Thai restaurant)
- Status For sale
- Price 395.000 EUR
- Monthly cost 384,77 EUR
- City Berlin
- Address Winterfeldtstrasse 35 - Reserved
- Rooms 3 rooms
- Size 84 m² I Studio with shop window & garden view
- Floor Ground floor, front building
- Construction year 1886
Here one has the chance to create his/her own dream property - combining working and living or opening up the long wished-for café, deli or showroom. The space is currently used as a thai restaurant which will move out in the end of December. The unit is thus ready to move in in 5 months, that is the 1st of January.
The front room could ideally be used as an atelier or showroom thanks to its big window front of 3 meters, the high ceilings of approx. 3,1 m and its ideal location on the Winterfeldtstrasse. The adjoining room could be separated with a glass wall, giving both rooms a wonderful flow of light. In the middle room a living space with kitchen, dining and living area would be ideal. The rooms facing the garden are ideal as a bedroom and bathroom.
Of course, also other uses such as office, café or practice are totally realizable.
Currently it is a part-ownership unit and certain usage concepts require community approval.
The building is a neoclassical building from 1886. The elaborate clinker and stucco façade has various ornaments and preserved metal railings. Through the impressive entrée area with marble steps and pedestal mosaic you enter the stately staircase with rare wood paneling and handcrafted carvings. The building is facing the street to the north and the open courtyard to the south and due to the lack of neighboring buildings to Winterfeldtplatz, it is completely supplied with light and direct sunlight the whole day.
The Winterfeldtstrasse is one of Schöneberg's most well-known streets, not least thanks to the famous Winterfeldtmarkt taking place every weekend. The Winterfeldtplatz situated diagonally opposite offers everything a Berlin heart desires: cafes, restaurants, supermarkets, small groceries, delis, furniture stores and much more. The underground station Nollendorfplatz is just a few minutes walk away and from there you can easily reach the rest of Berlin.