Address Winterfeldtstrasse 35 - Reserved
Winterfeldtstrasse 35 - Reserved
Old building with french balcony, double doors and 3.8 m high ceilings
The highlights are:
• 3.8 high ceilings
• antique double doors
• panel parquet
• stucco ornaments
• french balcony
• listed façade
• orientation to the north and south
• perfect floor plan as all rooms are off the hallway
• best location in Schöneberg directly at Winterfeldtplatz
• the apartment is rented (rental 670,56 euro, net rental 493,56 euro)
• the pictures are from an empty, almost identical apartment one floor above
- Status For sale
- Price 379.000 EUR
- Monthly cost 350,60 EUR
- City Berlin
- Address Winterfeldtstrasse 35 - Reserved
- Rooms 3 rooms
- Size 100 m² I Old building gem with 3.8 m high ceilings
- Floor 1st, front building
- Construction year 1886
- Energy certificate Listed building
The building is a neoclassical building from 1886. The elaborate clinker and stucco façade has various ornaments and preserved metal railings. Through the impressive entrée area with marble steps and pedestal mosaic you enter the stately staircase with rare wood paneling and handcrafted carvings.
The front building is facing the street to the north and the open courtyard to the south, the side wing is oriented to the west and due to the lack of neighboring buildings to Winterfeldtplatz, it is completely supplied with light and direct sunlight.
The current maintenance reserve is approx. 260.000 euro.
Winterfeldtstrasse is one of Schöneberg's most well-known streets, not least thanks to the fanous Winterfeldtmarkt taking place every weekend. The diagonally opposite Winterfeldtplatz offers everything a Berlin heart desires: cafes, restaurants, supermarkets, small groceries, delis, furniture stores and much more. The underground station Nollendorfplatz is just a few minutes walk away and from there you can easily reach all of Berlin.