This south-facing apartment was completely renovated in 2013. In the entrance area, the main room and the kitchen laminate floor was installed. A built-in cupboard in the hallway provides extra storage for the apartment that can be used as a wardrobe or as extra storage space. The bathroom has a small bathtub including an integrated shower and indirect light through a window to the kitchen.
The kitchen is accessible via the main room and is located separately. The fully equipped, modern white "Scandi" kitchen does also have an integrated washing machine.
- Status Sold
- Monthly cost 112,00 EUR
- City Berlin
- Address Reginhardstrasse 17
- Rooms 1 room
- Size 29 m²
- Floor 2 of 3
If you prefer the comfortable option, the apartment can be bought completely furnished upon request. Thus, this one-room apartment is an excellent choice for international students, tenants who move in without furniture or those who want to go for the easy solution.
For investors: The property is perfectly suitable for long term renting - with a possibility of an approx. 5% gross yield.
Reginhardstrasse is located on the very border of Wedding, the upcoming “Kiez”, especially for students. It provides a great variety of cozy cafes, restaurants, bakeries and supermarkets in the direct neighborhood. With its authenticity it is a comfortable area to live in. Schillerpark and the Schäfersee are within walking distance and with the subways U8/U9 from the close station Osloer Strasse you reach the city center in less than 20 min.
- construction year 1961
- last complete renovation of the apartment 2013, the entire building 2008 (incl. insulation of the facade)
- 1 room with a south-facing balcony
- separate kitchen
- bathroom with bathtub
- central heating
- hot water via a boiler in the kitchen
- laundry room in the basement incl. ironing machine (small fee)
- dry basement storage room, approx. 7 qm
- car parking space for rent upon request via the facility management (if available)