Pankstraße 27 - For rent
New home for creative minds
This "Altbau" from around 1900 consists of a front building, a side wing and a back building and was renovated in 1999. The balconies at the front house are currently being renovated. The ground floor unit offered here is ideally suited as an office or a shop! E.g. a start-up or a small bistro or café - almost everything is possible.
The current floor plan is as follows:
- 90 m² residential / commercial area on the ground floor, of which the front area is approx. 47 m² including entrance area
- Kitchen with storage room about 23 m²
- 2 toilets including entrance hall about 20 m²
- a room in the basement (accessible by a staircase in the shop) of approx. 20 m² with a ceiling height of approx. 2.20 m
- in total 110 m² usable area
Not far from the pulsating heart of the city Pankstraße 27 is situated in the Berlin district "Mitte Wedding". Even without a car, you can reach the innercity by taking public transport.
The very central location speaks for itself: the Chausseestrasse and the BND are located nearby, the Mauerpark in Prenzlauer Berg can be reached in a few minutes by bicycle and a direct neighbor is the Landeskriminalamt.
The first 2 months are rent-free!
- Monthly cost
- City Berlin
- Area Mitte (Wedding)
- Address Pankstraße 27
- Rooms 3 rooms
- Size 90 m² + 20 m²
- Floor EG
- classic old Berlin building
- parquet floor
- complete window front towards the street with variable opening possibilities in summer
- partly still original stucco