Address Lausitzer Strasse 34
Lausitzer Strasse 34
Thoroughly renovated commercial space with herringbone parquet, stucco and exposed brick wall
The highlights are:
• the commercial space has been recently renovated and has 2 entrances and 2 levels
• chic look with exposed bricks, worked out stucco and dark herringbone parquet
• double-leaf oak door which can be opened completely towards the street - ideal as a café or similar
• 5 m long shop window front
• around 6-8 potential outdoor seats
• LAN cabling
• split level - the back rooms are slightly raised, creating a kind of separation between public and private area
• modernized, listed building ensemble where the magnificent ornamentation was preserved
• located in the quiet Lausitzer Straße, near the lively Kottbusser Straße
• rent to move in immediately
• rent-free the whole August
• deposit of 3 net cold rents (with appropriate creditworthiness)
• net rent: € 1,590 plus € 2.5 per sqm for heating and operating costs (€ 133.00) = € 1,723 plus VAT (currently 16% from July) = € 275.68, i.e. a total rent of € 1,998.68
• commission 2.38 cold rent (including VAT)
- Price rent 1.590 EUR
- Running costs 275,68 EUR
- Monthly cost
- City Berlin
- Area Kreuzberg
- Address Lausitzer Strasse 34
- Rooms 3 rooms
- Size 53 m² I Thoroughly renovated commercial space with herringbone parquet, stucco and exposed brick wall - ideal as a café or representative office
- Floor Ground floor with shop windows
- Construction year 1890
The commercial unit is located in a freshly renovated "Altbau" whose timeless beauty has been brought to new life. It has 2 entrances and 2 levels; a representative main entrance and a side entrance directly across the street. The upper level with 2 x 9 sqm plus bathroom can be used partly as a kitchen and partly as office space due to existing connections.
The main rooms are characterized by exposed bricks, which achieve this unique ambience. Timelessly beautiful, almost raw in its appearance. Combined with smooth plaster, elaborate stucco ornamentation, brand new dark wooden floors, newly installed lighting preparations, they offer the quasi perfect, classic room background for the latest business ideas. The two-winged oak door can be opened completely to the street and thus concepts such as café, gallery or boutique find ideal conditions here. Furthermore, Kreuzberg is of course "the" suitable setting for these creative, innovative business ideas. So it's the perfect location!
The old building at Lausitzer Strasse 34 is part of a listed building ensemble that has been modernised and supplemented by two buildings in the courtyard. Due to the magnificent ornamentation on all floors, decorated oriels, plastering, friezes etc., this building is one of the outstanding, still preserved Wilhelminian style buildings in Berlin.
During the renovation by Gärtner Architekten, the historical building fabric, especially the façade, was preserved and now shines in new splendour. This has created an attractive address for innovative business ideas.
Kreuzberg is probably the most vibrant and diverse district of Berlin. On a walk along the Landwehr Canal, you will be surprised by the abundance and variety of culinary offerings - from haute cuisine at the Horváth Restaurant to the Brasserie Spindler, where you will find stylish white brick walls and designer furniture in addition to breakfast and upscale German cuisine. Art lovers head to the Nome Gallery, where social-critical themes are often visually explored.