Address Fraenkelufer 28
Chance to realize your dream - café, gallery, studio or similar on the base level with south-facing waterside location
The highlights are:
• south facing location directly on the Landwehr Canal (by the lively Admiralbrücke)
• large shop window area
• a large, bright room (approx. 50 sqm) with a height of approx. 2.5 m towards the street
• three other rooms in the rear area
• originally preserved green tiles as well as original door frames and door leaves
• two entrances directly from the street, one from the stairwell and one from the courtyard
• possible deliveries directly through the courtyard entrance
• optimal pre conditions for the use as a café, gallery or furniture / design shop
• heating via central heating with radiators
• outdoor advertising is possible after consultation with the landlord
• rent to move in immediately
• deposit of 3 net cold rents (with appropriate creditworthiness)
• net rent: € 2,700 plus € 2.5 per sqm for heating and operating costs (€ 270.00) = € 2,970 plus VAT (currently 16% from July) = € 475.20, i.e. a total rent of € 3,445.20
• commission 2.38 cold rent (including VAT)
- Price rent 2.700 EUR
- Running costs 270,00 EUR
- Monthly cost
- City Berlin
- Area Kreuzberg
- Address Fraenkelufer 28
- Rooms 4 rooms
- Size 108 m² I Chance to realize your dream - café, gallery, studio or similar on the base level with south-facing waterside location
- Floor Base level with many shop windows
- Construction year 1918
This 108 sqm commercial space with a room height of 2.50 m is located on the base floor and has a very large window front. 3 interconnected rooms are accessed through 4 entrances (2 to the street, 2 to the rear).
The design highlights are the originally preserved green tiles paired with gray tiles. These remind of the historical ambience, which is also documented by the partly preserved old door frames and door leaves. During the renovation, everything was kept in white / gray, which made it spacious. The robust tiled floor allows a variety of uses.
Due to the sunny south facing position on the canal towards the water, it can ideally be used as a café or restaurant, with appropriate outside seating, of course (approval required). Also, a gallery or a furniture / design shop would be the right place with the appropriate environment.
The buildings on Fraenkelufer date from 1880 and form a series of historic houses that are located directly on the Landwehr Canal. The beautifully restored facade attracts attention, as do the neighbouring buildings. It embodies Berlin at the turn of the century, the preservation of which was struggled for in the 1970s. Fortunately, you can still experience the charm today.
As part of the IBA 1987, this neighborhood was replaced by new buildings, extensions and upgraded by outstanding architects such as Hinrich and Inken Baller. Their buildings are already among the recognized highlights of contemporary architecture. The present and history have entered into a skilful symbiosis that could also capture and embody the commercial unit.
Great location to the canal, right on the lively Admiral Bridge, historic surroundings in the well-known district of Kreuzberg, all of which offer very good, promising conditions for a creative and innovative business idea.
Fraenkelufer is located on the sunny side of the Landwehr Canal, where Berlin's outdoor life takes place in the summer months. Chic restaurants, hip bars, street musicians and rubber boats on the canal shape the cityscape. The district also has a lot to offer culturally: Fraenkelufer synagogue, Künstlerhaus Bethanien or the Cinema Museum.