INTERN MARKETING / BUSINESS ADMIN (m/f) - FLUENT IN GERMAN & ENGLISH
Fantastic Frank is an estate agency underpinned by a unique business idea. A flawless service, carefully curated properties and a passion for aesthetics, sets us apart. Our focus on design and visual communication has shaken up a conservative industry. This vision has made us one of the world’s most well-known real estate brands. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we have become bastions of style & real estate - and now have several offices across Europe.
We are now looking for an intern within Marketing and Business Administration. The tasks include the following:
- Support Marketing activities (online and offline)
- Copywriting (marketing/sales texts, content for social media channels)
- Market research
- Support Sales activities (e.g. acquisition)
- Simple bookkeeping
If you wanna jump on board the FF jumbo please bring with you the following:
- Microsoft Office skills
- InDesign & Photoshop skills
- Fluent in German & English (written and spoken)
- You love and live the big city lifestyle including your iPhone & social media 24/7
- You are communicative, international and open-minded
- The internship is paid
The position is 20 hrs per week, available from 1st of September, minimum 6 months (preferably longer) and there is an option for a full-time position in the near future. You are based in our beautiful, cosy office in Berlin-Mitte.